DMA Managed Analytics for Supply Chain
The Opportunity: Supply chain management (SCM) is increasingly recognized as a vital business function due to its profound impact on cost, customer service and asset productivity. Meaningful payback and returns on investment (ROI) can be generated from improvement initiatives.
The Challenge: It is often difficult to analyze and monitor the performance of supply chain processes. Data tends to be isolated in departmental information systems, while processes span multiple departments, customers, suppliers and geographic regions, which can make it difficult to assemble insightful and actionable information to manage supply chain operations.
DMA managed analytics for supply chain help you to more easily bring your data together from systems across your enterprise and offers leading-practice analytics across the supply chain:
- Provide visibility to inventory in stocking locations across the globe, and leverage analytics such as the inventory histogram to help you reduce inventory levels, eliminate stock-outs, and improve customer service performance
- Understand the full “cost-to-serve” and customer, product, or channel profitability to help drive profit improvement for your company
- Rapidly implement a vendor scorecard designed to effectively monitor and improve key supplier metrics and impact your cost performance
- Implement Sales and Operations Planning analytics to help align production plans with demand forecasts while optimizing inventory levels
- Allow easy collaboration with customers, suppliers, and third-party service providers
Learn more about the DMA managed analytics for supply chain: